How do I request an official/unofficial copy of my high school transcript?
Transcripts cost $3 each. To request an official/unofficial transcript, all requests must be in writing. Please mail a check or money order to EHS in the correct amount for the number of official transcripts you wish to order. Checks / money orders should be made payable to “Escondido High School,” and mailed to:
Escondido High School
1535 N. Broadway
Escondido, CA 92026
Also, please submit a note with your check / money order that states:
- The number of official/unofficial transcripts needed
- The address(es) that each transcript should be sent to
- Your first and last name, as well as maiden name (if applicable)
- Your date of birth
- The year you graduated from EHS
- The best phone number to reach you at with any questions about your order
Transcripts can also be paid for in-person at the EHS Cashier’s Office on weekdays between 7 AM and 3 PM. Cash and credit cards are also a payment option for in-person orders.
Order transcripts online
You can also order transcripts online by going to www.parchment.com
What if I have additional questions?
Please direct all transcript request questions to Melinda Franco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.291.4059.