Counseling » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

transcript request graphic

How do I request an official/unofficial copy of my high school transcript?

Transcripts cost $3 each. To request an official/unofficial transcript, all requests must be in writing. Please mail a check or money order to EHS in the correct amount for the number of official transcripts you wish to order. Checks / money orders should be made payable to “Escondido High School,” and mailed to:

Attn: Registrar
Escondido High School
1535 N. Broadway
Escondido, CA 92026

Also, please submit a note with your check / money order that states:

  • The number of official/unofficial transcripts needed
  • The address(es) that each transcript should be sent to
  • Your first and last name, as well as maiden name (if applicable)
  • Your date of birth
  • The year you graduated from EHS
  • The best phone number to reach you at with any questions about your order

Transcripts can also be paid for in-person at the EHS Cashier’s Office on weekdays between 7 AM and 3 PM. Cash and credit cards are also a payment option for in-person orders.

Order transcripts online

You can also order transcripts online by going to

What if I have additional questions?

Please direct all transcript request questions to Melinda Franco at or 760.291.4059

orange paw